Island Clean Air
Island Clean Air (ICA) Duster 3000 Mobile Prep Station
ICA’s Duster 3000 Downdraft is the original auto body mobile prep station for the collision repair industry. Island Clean Air has been producing the Duster 3000 air purifier since 1992 and the ICA Duster 3000 is now being used around the world. It is one of the most lightweight, mobile, efficient and economical air cleaner unites in operation. It allows technicians to prep vehicles anywhere on the shop floor and provides a cleaner, safer and healthier work environment for all shop employees.
The Duster 3000 Downdraft is capable of cleaning the air in a 5,000 sq. ft. shop area by delivering over 3,000 cfm of re-circulation with 4-stage filtration to remove harmful airborne dust particles down to 3 microns (including ‘Bondo’ dust) at 94% efficiency. Activated carbon filters remove unwanted toxic fumes and V.O.C. s from the atmosphere.
The ICA Duster 3000 Auto body mobile prep station requires a standard 110Vac, 15 Amp supply, and costs very little to operate over an 8 hour shift. With a compact footprint of only 6.5 square feet and weighing only 181lbs, it can easily be moved to where it is needed.
The choice is simple: ‘Choose the Air you breathe’ and improve productivity with a professional air purifier system.
For more information, please contact Western Paint & Equipment today. We are your local Island Clean Air distributor in Edmonton, serving the communities of Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, St. Albert and Sherwood Park.
- In business since 1992
- Provides clean air for the work environment, leading to reduced employee sick days
- Environmentally friendly
- Because the air is re-circulated and not exhausted outside, heating costs in the winter and cooling costs in the summer are reduced.
- Mobile ‘ not fixed – adds to productivity.
- No building permits required
- Small footprint ‘ 6.5 square feet
- Plug & Play ‘ uncrate and go
- Standard 110V
- Quiet ‘ you can have a conversation by it
- Hazloc Certified
- CSA Certified
- Not a lot of moving parts = not a lot of problems
- Short ROI
- Safety light warning system
- 3-year warranty
- Low operational cost < $1 / day